"... She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs; But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears ..."
W.B. YEATS

Sunday 13 November 2011

DAISY AND KIM'S little SHOP

There is something new to enjoy at Pythouse garden for the winter. A bit of retail therapy along with the coffee and the cake.
Daisy and Kim are taking over part of the Potting Shed for the winter (Thur - Sat) with their collection of - it has to be said - rather gorgeous second hand clothes and accessories for women and children.
Daisy used to be a stylist and Kim was an agent for models and actors - so both have a great eye for what looks good.
They started their business using mainly word of mouth, fitting their work around their young children - now they want to bring it to a wider audience and Pythouse seemed the perfect venue. They won't find me arguing with that.
I am particularly taken with a scarf celebrating the french royal gardeners ...
and with this much pink around I make a mental note to bring my daughter Libby here. She will love it.
I have a feeling she will also love the shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Did you say those cardigans are second hand? they're far better than any I've got in my wardrobe!!Love the shoes, lucey x

    ReplyDelete